Post Publish: Sep-26-2020
Salary: Negotiable /=
- Bangladesh Thalassemia Foundation is a non-profit working on the prevention and control of Thalassemia, a genetic blood disorder. We run a specialized hospital in Dhaka where a large number of patients get treatment.
- We are looking for a full-time Human Resource Officer who will act as a one-person human resource department for about 40 people. If you are a self-dependent person proficient in using computers and want to utilize your academic knowledge for professional development as well as make a difference in the society, you are encouraged to apply.
- Recruit staff including development of the job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, screening job applications, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- Assess training needs in conjunction with departmental managers and plan, schedule and deliver training to the existing and new staffs
- Manage attendance, leave, discipline issues, and solve any dispute
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Develop and implement policies and procedures on HR issues
- Develop performance standards and keep records of performance
- Handle employee grievances, turnover, and conduct exit interviews
- Work at office
- BBA, MBA in Human Resource Management from any reputed private or public university.
- Skills Required: Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- At least 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2