Executive, Sales ( 01 Male & 01 Female )
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with customers to generate sales.
- Demonstrates the Company’s property portfolio and assists customers in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
- Networks, prospects and generates sales leads
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for customers and negotiates terms of agreement
- Expedites the resolution of any customer problems and complaints and provides after sales support
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market, including market intelligence, competitor information, current trends, and market conditions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in real estate sales, property developer experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and/or similar professional qualification
- Knowledge and keen interest in property market dynamics, local conditions, customer preferences and current trends
- Strong inter-personal, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual preferred and must also be able to confidently communicate in English
Personal attributes required for the role include:
- Confident, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Demonstrates a natural ability and desire to sell
- Able to successfully persuade and influence others
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty and personal integrity
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive attitude
- Works effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural team
- Professional and polished appearance